WHY WHOLE WIDE WORLD TOYS?
Our toys take your family on global adventures with creative play, preparing your kids for life in our big, beautiful world.
We’re different because:
- We offer you the joys and benefits of world travel through play. Our innovative toys immerse kids in the world like Dorothy in Oz.
- We give you tons of play value. Each toy is designed for multiple play preferences, learning styles, older and younger siblings, girls and boys, parents, and grandparents. For more, see 19 Ways to Play With World Village Playsets.
- We believe that kids know how to play. Without a lot of rules. Your kids will learn the most important life skills through play – problem-solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, and more, and we’re here to help.
- Our toys are made to last. They’re well-made with strong materials so you can invest in one toy, instead of buying many toys and then throwing them away.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER, LAURA BARTA
Laura Barta started Whole Wide World toys to share the world with you and your kids.
How? She discovers the wonderful things in the world, and puts them into her toys, so your kids are inspired to explore on their own.
Fun Facts About Laura:
- A fruit tart in Paris was pivotal in her decision to move overseas.
- She’s lived on 4 continents and done 100s of in-home interviews across the globe.
- She’s traveled to 60+ countries and counting, many with her husband and kids.
- She’s an engineer with a creative streak.
Laura aims to give your kids travel experiences through creative play.
Want to contact her?
- Creative Child Preferred Choice Award
- The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
- Tillywig Brain Child Gold Award
- Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Socially Responsible
- Dr. Toy’s 100 Best Toys of the Year
- Creative Child TOY OF THE YEAR Award, Kids Playsetsr
- Things That Make People Go Aww
- The Toy Girl
- Red Tricycle
- Jet Set Family
- Mommyhood Life
- Chasing a Better Life
- The Old Schoolhouse
- Smart Coos
- Sweet Silly Sara Gift Guide
- Liza Ford Gift Guide
- Expat Experience Turned Mom Into Multicultural-Toy
- Entrepreneur by Forbes Medium
- Women Entrepreneurs – Making Life Fun Nation A-List Magazine
- Wildest Travel Stories by Buzzfeed
- Kelly’s Thoughts on Things
- Life with Kathy
- Parenting in Progress
- Little Family Adventure
- The Small Business That’s Giving Kids a Bigger World View by Lendio
- Australian Financial Review
- Washington Post
- Visions Profile of Laura Barta
- The Ellen Show
- Story Monsters Ink, p.49
- Marcie in Mommyland
- Trekaroo Holiday Gift Guide
- 8 Brilliant Businesses Created by Moms Who Feel Your Pain
- Addicted To Savings Gift Guide
- Women and Their Pretties Gift Guide
- Buy Local, Play Global by Keystone Edge
- Gift Ideas for Families
- Central Penn Business Journal
- Dancing Hotdogs
- Peter Greenberg
- Cool Mom Picks
- Red Tricycle
- All Over the Map
- Momma’s Bacon
- Mirror Moms
- Kid World Citizen
- Pink Pangea
- Publishers Weekly
- My Overthinking by Kelly Raudenbush
- Lady and the Blog by Vera Sweeney
- Next Kid Thing by Jen Rabulan-Bertram
- TTPM Review
- Bicultural Mama
- The World Happy Map Launches with Free #MapsOnTheMove
- Introducing World Village Playset Ireland: Endless Journeys to Ireland for the Price of One Toy
- Whole Wide World Toys Launches First In A Series Of World Village Playsets
- World Village Playests Leads “Social Good” Toy Trend With 10 Best Award
- World Village Playsets Helps Low-Income Children Explore the World
IMAGES FOR USE
Click each image to open the High Resolution version in a new tab to download