ARE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TOYS’ EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND TOYS SAFE FOR MY CHILDREN?
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS ABOUT SHIPPING?
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
The Happy Map® is fully made in the USA. World Village Playsets are made in China, mainly because of the handmade nature of the wooden pieces and the stitching of the playmat.
CAN I READ REVIEWS?
- World Happy Map:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PXZW6V3?ref=myi_title_dp
- World Village Playset Ireland:https://smile.amazon.com/World-Village-Playsets-Educational-Storytelling/dp/B07Q213KDC/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=world+village+playset+Ireland&qid=1571766517&sr=8-1
- World Village Playset China:https://smile.amazon.com/World-Village-Playsets-China-Adventure/dp/B00TZ9IQI0/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=world+village+Playset+china&qid=1567779510&s=gateway&sr=8-1
WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOU?
WHY SHOULD I ORDER ON YOUR SITE?
If you prefer to order educational toys online, please consider ordering directly from us rather than Amazon because Amazon takes a significant percentage of the purchase price. We are a startup, woman-owned business and if we make a bit more, we can bring you more travel-inspired toys.
DO YOU HAVE GIFT WRAPPING?
IS THE WORLD HAPPY MAP® AN ACCURATE WORLD MAP?
IS THE WORLD HAPPY MAP® REALLY LAMINATED?
CAN YOU WRITE ON THE WORLD HAPPY MAP®? DOES IT WIPE CLEAN?
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH WHOLE WIDE WORLD TOYS?
You can also drop a message to us via “Form” given in theContact Us page
WHAT TYPES OF KIDS EDUCATIONAL TOYS YOU SELL?
WHY BUY EDUCATIONAL TOYS?
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT BENEFITS OF EDUCATIONAL TOYS?
- Problem solving and learning skills
- Development of fine and gross motor skills
- Nurturing their creativity and imagination
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem while sharing things with others
WHY ARE KIDS’ EDUCATIONAL TOYS IMPORTANT?
Gross/Fine Motor Skills
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF EDUCATIONAL TOYS AND BOOKS?
WHAT THINGS SHOULD I CONSIDER WHEN SHOPPING FOR THE BEST TOYS FOR KIDS?
- What You Don't Want (while recognizing that some of this is inevitable):
- Fads (llamas, unicorns, etc)
- Cheap, breakable materials
- Too much focus on teaching facts - if they’re curious they’ll be inspired to learn the facts themselves or ask for help
- Toys that only do one thing
- Toys with lots of rules
- What You Want:
- Toys that inspire curiosity
- Play value (can play with the same toy in many ways)
- Open-ended play (storytelling, blocks, balls, art supplies, dress up, etc)
- Few, if any, rules (can play many ways)
- Wide age range/varying skill levels (multiple kids/friends)
- Durable (multiple kids/friends)
- Lifelong skills (communication, problem solving, creativity, negotiation, etc) not factual knowledge
- Can play without parents