Take One Minute to Wallow in Positivity
Quick Ways to Shift Your Thinking to Positivity
The only tip is to take the full minute to bask in the goodness.
- Name 5 things you’re grateful for.
- Watch the trees swaying or the clouds moving across the sky.
- Feel something soft.
- Notice beauty.
- Feel the sun or the wind.
- Listen to music or birds or rustling leaves.
- Blow bubbles.
- Name all the things you like about someone.
Happily for us all, World Kindness Day is on November 13. If you’re looking for more ways to see the good, try random acts of kindness. RandomActsofKindness.org has tons of excellent ideas to get you started.
We’re a company devoted to inspiring curiosity and positivity about the world.
Our World Village Playsets capture the wonder of new cultures, immersing kids in creative, storytelling play. Kids explore the playmat, wooden puzzle, play figures, travel journal story book and story cards learning as they play. Sound like fun? You can buy them here!
Enjoy your day!